Preferred Boarding Facility in Idaho Falls
We know that leaving your dog or cat in a safe and loving environment is important to you. It’s important to us, too.
Your pet will have everything they need while boarding with us, including:
- Safe and secure runs that are booked according to your pet’s size.
- Separate cat and dog areas.
- A complete schedule, from Rise ‘n’ Shine until Bed Time, that includes 2 potty breaks/2 short walks during the day.
- Numerous well-being checks from our veterinary team.
- Extra items include baths, nail trims, express anal glands.
- Our veterinarians can do your pet’s wellness exam, vaccines, dental cleaning while boarding with us too!
All pets boarding with us must be up to date on their core vaccines (proper documentation required):
Dogs: Bordetella, DHPP and Rabies.
Cats: FVRCP, FeLV, Rabies.
Flea/Tick Preventive: Please give your pet their flea/tick preventative at least 48 hours before boarding.